Lots of people have been asking me about which dungarees i think are the best. I have quite a few pairs and they are all slightly different and are good/bad for various reasons.
I don't actually own any H&M ones (i think i think 2 black pairs is enough...?) but i have tired them on and spoken to friends who have them and i reckon they are the best all rounder. Second place in my opinion Zara, then a close third Topshop.
If anyone has any thoughts, tips or any other dungarees to add to the mix please comment in the box below.
- These have a really nice leg shape
- The fabric feels like its good quality
- They are great value £29.99
- The straps and fastenings are good
- The leg length is good
- I like the ripped knee but you might not
- They come up big - i am size 10 and usually a M in Zara but mine are size S
- The straps are long, i've had to knot mine
- They are low on the hips so sometimes if the under top isn't long enough (or straps aren't tight enough) it can poke over the sides
- These come up short in the leg - good with no socks but with socks the 'sock gap' can be a bit annoying - however when its cold i have been wearing tights under mine
- The bib part fits nicely and comes up to a good place on the chest
- They have the classic dungaree fastening
- Straps are thick, stay flat and are adjustable
- The ones i have have sold out online but they still have these