EMBRACE A DRESS
Dresses are great because:
- They are an outfit in one
- If you get the right dress style it can be super flattering and make you feel awesome
- There is a suitable dress for every occasion from weddings to work to the playground
- There is a suitable dress for all weathers from snow (knitted) to summer (light weight)
- Dresses can be dressed down eg. with trainers and a biker jacket or dressed up with heels and a clutch
- Dresses come in all different price ranges
- You can always find one to suit your shape / size / colouring
TOPSHOP always have a great selection of dresses and at the moment they have loads of different styles.
I LOVE fuchsia pink, it is my favourite colour so when I spotted this dress I had to have it. This would be a great dress to wear to a summer wedding. I've styled it with metallic (neutral) shoes and mirrored sunglasses and would pair it with a leopard print or metallic bag.
Frill Midi Pencil Dress £59.00
This dress is amazing, it isn't actually a style I have gone for before because at first glance I thought it looked too classic but the laced up back, asymmetrical hem and mix of florals gives it an edge and I love it. I recently took this dress on holiday with me and wore it out in the evening to dinner but it will also be great to wear in the UK too - I will wear it with a denim jacket and trainers.
Splice D Ring Midaxi Dress £59.00
This dress is so pretty, it is silk and lace and feels so luxurious on. Again perfect for a wedding or to a smart summer event. I've worn it with a sequin jacket and pointed flats but it would look stunning with super high heels and slick back hair. It is not the most forgiving style and you'll need some seam free underwear but on the right person will look amazing.
Satin Lace Dress £89.00
If you are in the mood for a tea dress then this one is great - the colour is amazing (but they also have it in blue), it is flattering and very easy to wear. The slit up the front and low V at the front stops it from being safe and instead makes it sexy! This is a great everyday dress - perfect for wearing to work in the summer or at weekends with cool flats or birkenstocks.
This post has been kindly sponsored by TOPSHOP + Affiliate Window. As you know my love for TOPSHOP dresses is real and genuine as are all the words, dress choices and thoughts in this post.